BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Center) Published recruitment notice on their official website (www.barc,gov.in) that they are inviting on-line applications for different posts of different groups. This will be a good opportunity to candidates to join such a big government organisation of atomic energy (DAE).
Advertisement Number: 01/2018(R-IV).
Total number of Posts: 17 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Medical SO (Scientific Officer/D) [Dental Surgeon – Prostho Dontics] – 01 Post.
- Medical SO (Scientific Officer/D) [Radiology] – 02 Posts.
- Medical SO (Scientific Officer/D) [General Surgery] – 01 Post.
- Nurse Category: 08 Posts.
- SA (Scientific Assistant/B) (Radiography) – 05 Posts.
Educational Qualification Requirement:
- Post No.1 – SO: M.D.S. (Prostho Dontics) from a recognized University.
- Post No.2 – SO: M.D./ DNB or equivalent in Radio-diagnosis from a recognized University
- Post No.3 – SO: MS/DNB in General Surgery from the recognized University
- Post No.4 – Nurse: XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India OR B.Sc.(Nursing) OR Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed Forces.
- Post No.5 – SA: B.Sc. (Radiography) with minimum 60% marks. OR B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks + one year Diploma in Radiography.
Age Limit: As on 10 Oct 2018, [ For SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, For OBC: 03 years Relaxation].
- Post No.1 to 3: 18 to 40 years.
- Post No.4 & 5: 18 to 30 years.
Job Location: Trombay/Anushaktinagar (Mumbai).
Fees: [SC/ST/Women: No fees] (Online Payment only).
- Post No.1 to 3: General/OBC: ₹500/-
- Post No.4 & 5: General/OBC: ₹150/-
In addition to the normal Pay and Allowances as admissible under rules, the employees of the Department of Atomic Energy are entitled for –
• Exciting Working environment.
• Promotion for technical/scientific higher grades which are covered under the Merit Promotion Scheme
• Healthcare for self and family members.
• Attractive performance related incentive.
• Attractive professional update allowance.
• Departmental accommodation as per Govt. of India orders.
• Crèche facility in the residential campus.
Online Application: Click here.
Last date for application: 10 October 2018.
Team – STAR Naukri wishing you all the best. For further information like Call letter/Hall ticket, Timetable, Syllabus stay tuned with us.